Our cruising expeditions to the Arctic, Antarctic and Eastern Canada offer a once-in-a-lifetime experience to this pristine wilderness with its immense glaciers and pristine wildlife. Browse our expedition cruise partners Antarctica XXI & One Ocean
- Save $1500! Antarctic Peninsula Adventure11 Days
- Antarctica Express6 Days
- Save $1000! Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands17 Days
- Baffin Island - Jewel of the High Arctic12 Days
- Canada's East Coast11 Days
- Save $1500! Chilean Fjords Expedition14 Days
- Classic Antarctica 8 Days
- Classic Northwest Passage & Baffin Island13 Days
- Classic Northwest Passage & West Greenland13 Days
- Epic Antarctica22 Days
- Save $1500! Falkland Islands, South Georgia & Antarctica19 Days
- High Arctic Explorer10 Days
- Labrador and Torngat Explorer11 Days
- Pathways to Franklin10 Days
- Polar Circle10 Days
- Save $1000! Quest for the Antarctic Circle12 Days
- Save $1000! Ultimate Antarctica, Weddell Sea and Falklands12 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.