Our small group tours make for a better holiday experience! Explore the largest continent on earth and its lifetime's worth of holidays on a Bunnik Tour!
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- A Taste of Sri Lanka17 Days
- Burma Discovery (Myanmar)13 Days
- Cambodia & Laos 13 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Complete India25 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan 2015/1627 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan 2016/1728 Days
- Discover Thailand13 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Golden Triangle12 Days
- Golden Triangle & Kerala17 Days
- Golden Triangle, Varanasi & Khajuraho15 Days
- Highlights of India & Sri Lanka22 Days
- Japan Discovery 2015/1616 Days
- Japan Discovery 2016/1717 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia20 Days
- Vietnam Discovery15 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos 2016/1725 Days
- Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia23 Days
- Wonders of Borneo 2015/1616 Days
- Wonders of Borneo 2016/1715 Days
Tour Extensions & Stopovers:
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.