With Bunnik Tours’ small group tours of China, you’ll travel to the most amazing tourist destinations while taking part in some unforgettable cultural experiences.
Some of the highlights you’ll enjoy include visiting Beijing, walking along the Great Wall of China, exploring Xian and the Terracotta Warriors, cruising the scenic Li and Yangtze Rivers, viewing rare Giant Pandas in Chengdu, touching down in Shanghai and experiencing Zhujaijiao, a 1,700 year old ancient water town, plus much more.
Travel on our small group tour to China today.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- A Taste of Sri Lanka17 Days
- Cambodia & Laos 13 Days
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth14 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- China's Silk Road21 Days
- Colours of Northern Japan18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Complete India25 Days
- Discover Borneo & Brunei17 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Flavours of Sri Lanka16 Days
- Golden Triangle12 Days
- Golden Triangle, Varanasi & Khajuraho15 Days
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam13 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia16 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos20 Days
- India in Depth24 Days
- Japan Discovery17 Days
- Myanmar Discovery (Burma)13 Days
- Northern Sri Lanka15 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Sri Lankan Discovery17 Days
- Thailand in Depth16 Days
- Thailand in Depth 2018/1917 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia20 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth24 Days
- Vietnam Discovery15 Days
- Vietnam in Depth19 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos25 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth30 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Tour Extensions & Stopovers:
- Phuket - 4 Day - Kata Palm Resort & Spa (3-Star)4 Days
- Phuket - 6 Day - Kata Palm Resort & Spa (3-Star)6 Days
- Phuket - 8 Day - Kata Palm Resort & Spa (3-Star)8 Days
- Phuket - 4 Day - Rawai Palm Beach Resort (3-Star)4 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.