On our small group tours of Eastern Europe, visit the grand cities of Moscow, St Petersburg, Prague and Warsaw, all rich in history and mesmerising architecture. Add the enthralling Baltic states and their capitals Tallinn, Riga & Vilnius, plus plenty of beautiful countryside, and you're in for an unforgettable journey! Discover Russia, the Baltic States of Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Save $250! Alpine Discovery21 Days
- Save $250! Arctic Norway (Spitsbergen)16 Days
- Save $250! Eastern Europe21 Days
- Save $250! Greece in Depth23 Days
- Save $250! Italy & France22 Days
- Save $250! Italy & Greece23 Days
- Save $250! Jewels of Dalmatia21 Days
- Save $250! Moscow to Prague25 Days
- Save $250! Northern Italy, Slovenia & Croatia25 Days
- Save $250! Northern Spain & Portugal25 Days
- Save $250! Norway & Iceland24 Days
- Save $250! Scandinavian Discovery25 Days
- Save $250! Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta23 Days
- Save $250! Southern Spain & Morocco23 Days
- Save $250! Spain, Portugal & Morocco26 Days
- Save $250! Turkey & Greece24 Days
- Turkey & Jordan22 Days
- Save $250! Turkey in Depth20 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Escorted Tour:Flights Included
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.