Discover the diverse country of Ecuador on a Bunnik small group, independent or cruise tour. From its spectacular highlands, Quito and Banos, and the rejuvenating hot springs of Papallacta, to the tropical beaches, there's something for everyone.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Colombia & Ecuador24 Days
- Colombia, Ecuador & the Galapagos25 Days
- Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 28 Days
- Cuban Discovery15 Days
- Guatemala & Costa Rica24 Days
- Highlights of South America21 Days
- Highlights of South America & the Galapagos 26 Days
- Highlights of South America & the Galapagos 2017/1827 Days
- Mexico & Cuba28 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Escorted Tour:Flights Included
- Save $750! Antarctic Peninsula Adventure11 Days
- Save $750! Antarctic Peninsula, Weddell Sea and the Falkland Islands12 Days
- Antarctica Express6 Days
- Classic Antarctica 8 Days
- Costa Rica12 Days
- Save $750! Epic Antarctica22 Days
Tour Extensions & Stopovers
- A Taste of Uruguay 3 Days
- Amazon Jungle4 Days
- Atacama Desert5 Days
- Bariloche Lake Crossing 5 Days
- Best of Ecuador9 Days
- Bolivian Salt Flats6 Days
- Easter Island4 Days
- Galapagos - 4 Day - Finch Bay Eco Resort 4 Days
- Galapagos - 5 Day - Finch Bay Eco Resort 5 Days
Tour Extensions: Cruising
- Galapagos - La Pinta – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Isabela II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Santa Cruz II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Ocean Spray – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Cormorant – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Petrel – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Aria Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 4 Day Cruise 4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Fragata 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 4 Day Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Sea Star Journey 5 Day Cruise5 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios II - Classic Route 6 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios III - Kaweskar Route 4 Days
- Patagonia - Stella Australis - Punta Arenas to Ushuaia 5 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.