When we started Bunnik Tours, Australia didn’t need another tour and holiday packages company - it needed a better way of touring! In an industry dominated by large multinationals and mass tourism, Bunnik Tours stands alone. Our aim is simple, to provide a better way for Australians to see the world. We do this by creating a series of unique holiday packages:
- A Taste of Sri Lanka17 Days
- Burma Discovery (Myanmar)13 Days
- Cambodia & Laos 13 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover Thailand13 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Golden Triangle12 Days
Egypt & Middle East Tours:
- Alpine Discovery20 Days
- Best of Egypt & Turkey23 Days
- Eastern Europe21 Days
- Italy & France22 Days
- Jewels of Dalmatia21 Days
- Moscow to Prague23 Days
- Norway & Iceland24 Days
- Scandinavian Discovery25 Days
India & Sri Lanka Tours:
South & Central America Tours:
- Colombia, Ecuador & the Galapagos25 Days
- Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 28 Days
- Cuban Discovery15 Days
- Highlights of South America & the Galapagos 26 Days
- Journey Below the Antarctic Circle14 Days
- Mexico & Cuba28 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.