Our small group tour through Russia visits the grand cities of Moscow and St Petersburg, both rich in history and mesmerising architecture. In Moscow, see famous Red Square, the Kremlin, and the city’s Grand Metro, before we travel to St Petersburg, where we’ll visit the world famous Hermitage Museum.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Save $250! Alpine Discovery23 Days
- Best of Egypt & Turkey23 Days
- Save $250! Eastern Europe21 Days
- Egypt & Cyprus21 Days
- Save $250! France in Depth25 Days
- Save $250! Greece & Cyprus21 Days
- Save $250! Greece in Depth22 Days
- Save $250! Italian Discovery24 Days
- Save $250! Italy & France22 Days
- Save $250! Italy & Greece23 Days
- Save $250! Jewels of Dalmatia20 Days
- Jordan & Cyprus18 Days
- Save $250! Moroccan Discovery20 Days
- Save $250! Moscow to Prague25 Days
- Save $250! Northern Italy & Sardinia23 Days
- Save $250! Northern Italy, Slovenia & Croatia25 Days
- Save $250! Northern Spain & Portugal26 Days
- Save $250! Norway & Iceland24 Days
- Save $250! Scandinavian Discovery25 Days
- Save $250! Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta23 Days
- Save $250! Southern Spain & Morocco23 Days
- Save $250! Spain in Depth24 Days
- Save $250! Spain, Portugal & Morocco27 Days
- Save $250! Turkey in Depth20 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.