Travel on one of our South America Tours and explore one of the most diverse continents on earth - a real kaleidoscope of colour and excitement. Experience majestic Machu Picchu, the sheer beauty of Iguazu Falls, jungles of the Amazon, the buzz of Rio and the cosmopolitan cities of Buenos Aires and Santiago.
In Central America, travel in the footsteps of the ancient Mayans in Mexico and explore Havana in Cuba by classic American cars from the 1960s. The choice is yours, but whatever South America Tour you choose, it is bound to give you the perfect holiday experience.
For nature lovers, the natural masterpieces of Patagonia and the Galapagos Islands make a great add-on to your holiday. See our South America small group tours, cruise tours, independent tours and extensions below.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Colombia & Ecuador24 Days
- Costa Rica & Cuba23 Days
- Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 28 Days
- Guatemala & Costa Rica24 Days
- Highlights of South America21 Days
- Highlights of South America & the Galapagos27 Days
- Mexico & Guatemala28 Days
- Mexico, Guatemala & Cuba29 Days
- Nicaragua, Guatemala & Cuba27 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Escorted Tour:Flights Included
- Save $1500! Antarctic Peninsula Adventure11 Days
- Antarctica Express6 Days
- Save $1000! Antarctica, South Georgia & Falkland Islands17 Days
- Best of Ecuador9 Days
- Save $1500! Chilean Fjords Expedition14 Days
- Classic Antarctica 8 Days
- Costa Rica12 Days
Tour Extensions & Stopovers
- Amazing Chile In-Style7 Days
- Patagonia In-Style7 Days
- A Taste of Uruguay 3 Days
- Amazon Jungle4 Days
- Atacama Desert5 Days
- Bariloche Lake Crossing 5 Days
- El Calafate & El Chaltén5 Days
- Bolivian Salt Flats6 Days
- Easter Island4 Days
- Galapagos - 4 Day - Finch Bay Eco Resort 4 Days
- Galapagos - 5 Day - Finch Bay Eco Resort 5 Days
- Galapagos - 5 Day - Hotel Stay5 Days
- Iguazu Falls and Rio - Belmond Das Cataratas Hotel6 Days
- Iguazu Falls and Rio - Melia Resort and Spa6 Days
- Mendoza4 Days
- Copper Canyon by Rail5 Days
- Nazca Lines & the Ballestas Islands3 Days
- Patagonia Adventure 7 Days
- Trails of El Chalten5 Days
Tour Extensions: Cruising
- Galapagos - La Pinta – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Isabela II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Santa Cruz II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Ocean Spray – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Cormorant – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Petrel – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Zafiro Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Aria Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 4 Day Cruise 4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Fragata 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 4 Day Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios II - Classic Route 6 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios III - Kaweskar Route 4 Days
- Patagonia - Stella Australis - Punta Arenas to Ushuaia 5 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.