On this amazing tour extension, you’ll discover the fascinating South Luangwa National Park, which is renowned for its abundant wildlife. Keep your camera handy during this 4 days tour extension.
DAY 1 LUSAKA - SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
South Luangwa National Park, located in eastern Zambia, is known for amazing widlife. On your arrival you'll be met and transferred to Mfuwe Lodge where you'll enjoy dinner this evening. [D]
DAY 2 SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
After an early breakfast, you'll depart for a morning game drive as the sun bathes the park in beautiful hues. South Luangwa has been dubbed one of the world's greatest wildlife sanctuaries, and not without reason! You may see hippos, giraffes, zebras, elephants and a variety of birdlife! Enjoy lunch back at the lodge before an afternoon game drive. [B,L,D]
DAY 3 SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK
Today is dedicated to viewing the wildlife in the National Park on morning and afternoon game drives. [B,L,D]
DAY 4 SOUTH LUANGWA NATIONAL PARK - LUSAKA
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your onward journey. [B]
- Meet & greet on arrival and shared airport transfers
- Return economy-class flights from Lusaka Airport to Mfuwe Airport
- All game drives, shared basis
Accommodation & Meals
- 3 nights at the 4½ star Mfuwe Lodge
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners
- Tea and coffee
- English-speaking locally based guides
Entrance Fees & Permits
- Entrance fees to all national parks and reserves
- Community and conservation contribution
- Game drives in the South Luangwa National Park.
- Walking safaris.
The Small Print: Prices are per person based on twin share. Single supplement on request. Seasonal surcharges apply. Please contact our office for details.
Visa Requirements: For Australian passport holders, a visa needs to be obtained for this extension. For non-Australian passport holders, please check with your travel agent.