As at 14 July 2020
To our loyal travellers,
Thank you all for your patience and support during this very difficult time. We hope you and your family continue to be safe and well as we navigate the current norm of social distancing and public restrictions.
We have made the decision to suspend tours up to 30th September 2020.
Our sales consultants have been busy contacting impacted passengers, either directly or via their travel agent, before we have made further public announcements.
This process will continue on a rolling basis until such a time that borders reopen. In the meantime, due to the uncertainty:
- we will not be seeking any progress payments on tours
- we are delaying the due date for final balances until 30 days prior to departure.
As a family company with 25 years of history we have seen our fair share of upheaval in the travel industry. Whilst this current crisis is on an unprecedented scale, we know that this too shall pass and we will once more be exploring the world.
We are ATAS and IATA accredited, a member of the Council of Australian Tour Operators, and the reigning International Tour Operator of the Year awarded at the AFTA National Travel Industry Awards.
We still are, and will always be, Bunnik Tours.
Dennis, Marion & Sacha
Find out about our Give A Guide Some Credit Initiative
Further updates will be provided as required.
Bunnik Tours is not a medical company and cannot provide advice on the safety of any destination or form of travel beyond that provided by the DFAT Smartraveller website. We recommend all passengers regularly check this website.
For further information regarding the coronavirus, please visit the following websites and resources:
The World Health Organisation (WHO) advises that basic protective measures include some of the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain social distancing keeping at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Practice respiratory hygiene by covering your nose and mouth with your bended elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
The contents of this statement are current as at the date of publication. Bunnik Tours has applied its best endeavours to provide you with the necessary advice and guidance on the subject matter of the statement but you should consider your personal circumstances and seek your own advice accordingly. Bunnik Tours expressly and unconditionally declines any statement of warranty in the contents of the publication and the reader must not infer any right of reliance in the subject matter of the publication whatsoever.