On our small group tours visiting Cambodia, we discover the capital, Phnom Penh. We visit the poignant killing fields, a stark reminder of the Pol Pot regime, and Tuol Sleng, the notorious Security Prison 21. Travel to the gateway to the temples of Angkor, Siem Reap. Explore Ta Prohm, Preah Khan and of course, incredible Angkor Wat, where we watch the sunset from the upper level of an ancient Angkorian temple. We'll also cruise Southeast Asia’s largest freshwater lake – Tonle Sap, and explore the floating villages.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- 5-Stans 27 Days
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth15 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- China in Depth 2020-2119 Days
- Colours of Northern Japan17 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan & Nepal30 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Discover Nepal 13 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan 2020-2128 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam13 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia16 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos20 Days
- India in Depth26 Days
- Japan Discovery17 Days
- Japan Discovery 2020-2117 Days
- Laos to Cambodia 19 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Sri Lankan Discovery17 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth24 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth 2020-2125 Days
- Vietnam in Depth19 Days
- Vietnam in Depth 2020-2120 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth31 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth 2020-2132 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.