Discover Croatia and its treasured towns of Zagreb, Dubrovnik, Split and the spectacular Plitvice Lakes National Park on our Jewels of Dalmatia Small Group Tour. We travel through the scenic countryside and along the stunning Dalmatian Coast.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Save $250! Alpine Discovery23 Days
- Save $250! Best of Egypt & Greece23 Days
- Save $250! Best of Egypt & Turkey21 Days
- Best of Egypt & Turkey 2019/2023 Days
- Save $250! Eastern Europe21 Days
- Egypt & Cyprus21 Days
- Save $250! England, Scotland & Wales25 Days
- Save $250! Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan22 Days
- Save $250! Greece in Depth22 Days
- Save $250! Italian Discovery24 Days
- Save $250! Jewels of Dalmatia21 Days
- Jordan & Cyprus17 Days
- Save $250! Moroccan Discovery20 Days
- Save $250! Moscow to Prague26 Days
- Save $250! Northern Italy & Sardinia 21 Days
- Save $250! Northern Italy, Slovenia & Croatia26 Days
- Save $250! Northern Spain & Portugal25 Days
- Save $250! Scandinavian Discovery25 Days
- Save $250! Southern Italy, Sicily & Malta24 Days
- Save $250! Southern Spain & Morocco23 Days
- Save $250! Spain in Depth22 Days
- Save $250! Spain, Portugal & Morocco27 Days
- Save $250! Turkey & Greece24 Days
- Save $250! Turkey in Depth20 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.