Take a holiday of discovery as we explore traditional and modern Japan on our incredible small group tours. Travel on our Japan Discovery Tour or our Winter Discovery and Sapporo Snow Festival Tour and you'll witness the beauty and spirit of Mt Fuji, stay overnight in a traditional ryokan and explore the wonders of ultra-modern Tokyo. Starting in lively Tokyo, one of the world’s largest and most vibrant cities, our tours of Japan visit the fascinating Edo-Tokyo Museum, travel to the beautiful Kegon waterfall and to Tokyo’s oldest temple, the Asakusa Kannon temple.
Take one of our small group tours to Japan today for an unforgettable travel experience.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth15 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- China's Silk Road16 Days
- Colours of Northern Japan18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan & Nepal30 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam13 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia16 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos20 Days
- India in Depth24 Days
- Japan Discovery17 Days
- Northern Sri Lanka15 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Sri Lankan Discovery17 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth24 Days
- Vietnam in Depth19 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth31 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.