Explore beautiful Laos on our small group and independent tours, travelling from the Golden Triangle, along the Mekong River to the historic cities of Luang Prabang and Vientiane. Visit local villages, Buddhist temples, turquoise waterfalls and Parisian-inspired monuments. This is a holiday you'll never forget.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth 2018/1914 Days
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth 2019/2015 Days
- China in Depth 2018/1918 Days
- China in Depth 2019/2018 Days
- China's Silk Road16 Days
- Colours of Northern Japan18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan & Nepal30 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Discover Borneo18 Days
- Discover Borneo & Brunei17 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam13 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia16 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos20 Days
- India in Depth24 Days
- Japan Discovery17 Days
- Northern Sri Lanka15 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Southern China & Hong Kong15 Days
- Sri Lankan Discovery17 Days
- Thailand in Depth17 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth 2018/1924 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth 2019/2024 Days
- Vietnam in Depth 2018/1919 Days
- Vietnam in Depth 2019/2019 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth 2018/1930 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth 2019/2031 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.