Travel on one of our South America Tours and explore one of the most diverse continents on earth - a real kaleidoscope of colour and excitement. Experience majestic Machu Picchu, the sheer beauty of Iguazu Falls, jungles of the Amazon, the buzz of Rio and the cosmopolitan cities of Buenos Aires and Santiago.
In Central America, travel in the footsteps of the ancient Mayans in Mexico and explore Havana in Cuba by classic American cars from the 1960s. The choice is yours, but whatever South America Tour you choose, it is bound to give you the perfect holiday experience.
For nature lovers, the natural masterpieces of Patagonia and the Galapagos Islands make a great add-on to your holiday. See our South America small group tours, cruise tours, independent tours and extensions below.
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Save $500! Colombia & Ecuador24 Days
- Save $300! Costa Rica & Cuba23 Days
- Save $500! Cuba, Peru & the Galapagos 28 Days
- Save $500! Highlights of South America21 Days
- Save $500! Highlights of South America & the Galapagos27 Days
- Save $300! Mexico & Costa Rica23 Days
- Save $300! Mexico & Cuba21 Days
- Save $300! Mexico & Guatemala20 Days
- Save $300! Mexico, Guatemala & Cuba29 Days
- Save $300! Nicaragua & Guatemala18 Days
- Save $500! Peru & Ecuador Discovery 28 Days
- Save $500! Peru Explorer20 Days
- Save $500! Peru In-Style17 Days
- South America In-Style 2018/1930 Days
- Save $500! South America In-Style 2019/2026 Days
- Save $500! South American Discovery 36 Days
- Save $500! South American Explorer 28 Days
- Save $500! Ultimate Chile & Argentina23 Days
Cruise & Tour:Flights Included
- Save $1200! Antarctic Peninsula Adventure11 Days
- Save $1200! Antarctic Peninsula Adventure - ex Santiago11 Days
- Antarctica Express6 Days
- Argentina12 Days
- Best of Ecuador9 Days
- Brazil11 Days
- Chilean Fjords Expedition14 Days
- Amazing Chile In-Style7 Days
- Patagonia In-Style7 Days
- Atacama In-Style5 Days
- A Taste of Uruguay 3 Days
- Amazon Jungle4 Days
- Atacama Desert5 Days
- Bariloche Lake Crossing 5 Days
- El Calafate & El Chaltén5 Days
- Bolivian Salt Flats6 Days
Tour Extensions: Cruising
- Galapagos - La Pinta – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Isabela II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Santa Cruz II – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Ocean Spray – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Petrel – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Zafiro Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Camila – 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Aria Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Delfin III Amazon Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 4 Day Cruise 4 Days
- Galapagos - Coral 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Fragata 5 day Cruise 5 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 4 Day Cruise4 Days
- Galapagos - Legend 5 Day Cruise 5 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios II - Classic Route 6 Days
- Patagonia - Skorpios III - Kaweskar Route 4 Days
- Patagonia - Australis Cruises - Punta Arenas to Ushuaia 5 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.