A luxurious, all-inclusive stay in the beautiful Atacama Desert
Revitalise the mind, body and soul with this luxurious, all-inclusive 4-night stay in the heart of the Atacama Desert. From Valle de la Luna to Valle de la Muerte, the Atacama Desert is like a trip to another world pocked with geysers and strange rock formations.
Day 1 San Pedro de Atacama
Welcome to Calama, gateway to Chile's incredible Atacama Desert. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to the Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa. The setting, the sweeping views, the tranquility and silence, and the hotel’s outdoor spaces, make the Alto Atacama a destination unto itself. [D]
Day 2 San Pedro de Atacama
Choose a full-day or two half-day excursions from more than 30 different available options, or you may just choose to relax and indulge in the hotel spa. [B,L,D]
Day 3 San Pedro de Atacama
Whether it's exploring ancient Incan ruins and petroglyphs, climbing volcanoes, mountain biking through desert canyons or just taking in your surroundings from one of the six open air pools, there's really no shortage of things to do here. [B,L,D]
Day 4 San Pedro de Atacama
Another day to discover the amazing Atacama Desert on an excursion or relax and enjoy the hotel facilities. [B,L,D]
Day 5 San Pedro de Atacama
Transfer to Calama airport for your onward journey. [B]
- All airport transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All touring in either private 4x4 Land Cruisers or mini van-style vehicles
ACCOMMODATION & MEALS
- 4 nights at the Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa (5 star), based on a Catarpe Room
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners and appetisers and includes an open bar and selection of Chilean wines.
- English-speaking locally based guides
- Your accommodation runs more than 30 half-day and full-day excursions to experience the beautiful Atacama Desert
The Small Print: Prices are per person based on twin share. Single supplement on request. Seasonal surcharges apply. Sightseeing tours include bilingual guides. Please contact us for details.
Visa Requirements: For Australian passport holders, a Chile Reciprocity Fee of $117pp US is payable upon arrival by cash or credit card. For non-Australian passport holders, please check with your travel agent.