Discover today’s Vietnam and travel on one of our tours. A captivating mix of culture, people and history blended together make Vietnam a spectacular and interesting country to visit. Enjoy a traditional Tai Chi class in Hanoi, learn how to cook with the locals in Hoi An and simply relax as we cruise along Halong Bay.
On our small group tours of Vietnam, we travel to all the popular sights such as hustle & bustle of Saigon where we’ll visit colourful markets, the elaborate maze that is the Cu Chi tunnels, and historic cities such as Hanoi and Hoi An.
Choose one of our small group tours for an experience you'll never forget. Book your next holiday to Vietnam today!
Small Group Tour:Flights Included
- Cambodia & Laos in Depth15 Days
- China in Depth18 Days
- China's Silk Road16 Days
- Colours of Northern Japan18 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan19 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan & Nepal30 Days
- Colours of Rajasthan, Pushkar Festival21 Days
- Discover South Korea & Japan28 Days
- Discover Winter in Japan16 Days
- Highlights of Cambodia & Laos 10 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam13 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam & Cambodia16 Days
- Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos20 Days
- India in Depth24 Days
- Japan Discovery17 Days
- Japan Discovery 2020-2117 Days
- South Korea in Depth14 Days
- Sri Lankan Discovery17 Days
- Vietnam & Cambodia in Depth24 Days
- Vietnam in Depth19 Days
- Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos in Depth31 Days
Unlike most tour companies, Bunnik include international flights from Australia in a majority of our tour packages.
There are several reasons for this, all designed to ensure you have a better holiday experience and receive the best possible value.
We Save, So You Save
By negotiating in bulk across our entire tour range, we’ve secured preferred wholesale fares with the world’s leading airlines. We pass these savings on to you so that you receive unrivalled value for money.
We Do The Work
There are literally thousands of airfare options today, with dozens of different airline alliances. Our airfare experts have done the research to ensure you’ll be at the right place at the right time - so you won’t miss a minute of your tour.
We’re With You Every Step
Ash clouds, cancelled flights and schedule changes are an unfortunate part of modern air travel. Whilst we can’t eliminate them completely, it is reassuring to know that our expert team is behind you every step of the journey.
Our airfares have built-in flexibility so you’re able to extend your stay, fly out of other cities or even upgrade your flights to Business or First Class.