5 SIMPLE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM GETTING SICK
1. Cover mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing.
2. Throw tissue into bin immediately after use and please take all rubbish, including tissues, with you off the bus for proper disposal.
3. Physical distancing - remain at least 1.5 metres fromothers, staggering your entry and exit from the bus.
4. Clean hands regularly and thoroughly.
5. Alert your guide immediately should you feel unwell.
If you have fever, cough, sore throat and/or shortness of breath seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your health care provider.
WASHING YOUR HANDS
Wash your hands with soap and running water for 20 seconds
when hands are visibly dirty.
If your hands are not visibly dirty, frequently clean them by
using alcohol-based hand sanitiser, or soap and water.
Wash your hands...
- after coughing or sneezing
- when caring for the sick
- before, during and after you prepare food
- before eating
- after toilet use
- when hands are visibly dirty
- after handling animals or animal waste