When Marion Bunnik started Bunnik Tours, the world didn’t need another tour company - it needed a better way of touring!
With over 25 years experience, we have built a solid business; first as a travel agency, and then some 15 years ago we created our touring brand.
Our overarching aim remains simple, to provide a better way for travellers to see the world. This is made possible through our small group tours.
We do this by creating a series of unique holiday experiences:
- Small group tours of no more than 20 passengers, specifically designed to capture the essence of the places we visit.
- Tours that provide the perfect balance between organised sightseeing and free time for independent discovery.
- Holidays that visit the famous attractions but also wander off the usual tourist trail.
- Complete and stress-free tour packages with accommodation, guides, tipping, and meals included (and much more!).
- Independent travel packages are a flexible way to visit one or more destinations. They can also be added onto our small group tours for a unique experience!
- A strong belief in responsible travel and sustainable tourism.
We have always been a family of travellers at heart, exploring the world around us with equal parts wonder, good humour and curiosity. As a family business we understand that our family's name and reputation is at stake every time we sell a holiday. We take your trust very seriously and look forward to the day when we can help you explore the world.
Dennis Bunnik is the chair of the Council of Australian Tour Operators (CATO) and we are actively involved in helping to improve the overall professionalism of the travel industry.
Discover our passion for this incredible planet and its inhabitants, and experience your tour the ‘Bunnik Way’!
Dennis, Marion & Sacha Bunnik
Over 25 Years of Experience!
Bunnik Tours Growth, Awards & Recognition
Winner of AFTA National Tourism Industry Award - Best Tour Operator International
We received Business Review Weekly's Award for Excellence in Customer Service in 2012 and Marion Bunnik, our founder, was recognised as a finalist in the Telstra Business Women's Awards.
In 2017 we opened a wholly owned and operated office in Sri Lanka ensuring our guests have an easy and enjoyable booking experience.
Bunnik Tours was nominated for 2018 Escorted Touring Company of the Year at the Australian Travel Awards.
In 2019 Bunnik Tours was named the Best Tour Operator - International at the National Travel Industry Awards.
Bunnik Travel received the prestigious award for Australia’s Best Retail Travel Agency at the National Travel Industry Awards in 2000, 2001 and 2003.
In 2004 we launched Bunnik Tours with the first tours departing for Thailand, Egypt and then, in 2006, South America.
Our growing success was recognized in 2009 when we won Business Review Weekly’s Fast 100 Award.
Driven by a passion for travel and a commitment to her customers, Marion Bunnik opened the doors of her own travel agency in 1995 with 4 excited staff members.
Learn more about Bunnik Tours:
- Tour inclusions (we include more!)
- Why small group travel is better
- Meet the team
- Award-winning service