Let's Talk Fitness
At Bunnik Tours, we pride ourselves on our ability to create unique, once in a lifetime small group tours that are filled with incredible experiences you might not be able to have on your own, or in a larger group. However, that does mean aspects of our itineraries can be challenging for some travellers.
We want to make sure all Bunnik Tours travellers enjoy their trip, not struggle through it, so let’s work together to ensure you’re on the right tour for your fitness level.
Fitness to Travel Requirements
Within seven days of making your booking, you will need to complete a Passenger Registration form, which also includes a fitness to travel declaration.
In this declaration, you must confirm you’re able to do the following:
- Walk for a minimum of 2-3 hours daily at a group pace, on uneven surfaces without the use of any walking aid
- Regularly walk up multiple flights of stairs and short, steep hills
- Stand for extended periods of time without needing to sit down
- Carry your own luggage
- Get on and off various modes of transport without assistance, including small boats
- Drive along very bumpy, dirt and gravel roads for extended period of time
If you do not feel that you can confidently manage all of the requirements set out above, please work with our team of Travel Specialists to find an alternative that is better suited to your current level of fitness.
Please visit our Fitness to Travel page for full details on our fitness policy.
In the itinerary, this symbol indicates a particularly challenging day, where there will be extended periods of walking time, often across uneven ground and in areas of high altitude or heat and humidity.